ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: But when 18 October arrived  (อ่าน 311 ครั้ง)

bovton1818

  • Newbie
  • *
  • กระทู้: 23
But when 18 October arrived
« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 01, 2021, 15:25:09 »
But when 18 October arrived, 95% of staff had met the requirement through vaccination or an approved exemption. (The other 5%, including partially vaccinated staff, are currently on administrative leave.)

อ่านต่อเพิ่มเติม  โรงเรียนบ้านหนองขนาก

สาระสำคัญ สมาธิ